Our preference is to wait as long as possible to see what the actual situation is rather than rely upon news station reports that might present the worst-case scenario.
We will decide whether to cancel our Sunday morning services by 8:30 a.m. on that morning.
Cancellation notifications will be posted on our website.
Since many who attend TCC come from a long distance, please use your discretion about your own local conditions as to whether it is best for you to come or not. We realize that just because conditions are fine in Athens, they may not be safe where you are.