Our preference is to wait as long as possible to see what the actual situation is rather than rely upon the first reports of news stations that might present the worst-case scenario in order that everyone will be prepared.
We plan on making the decision on whether to cancel our Sunday morning service by 9:00 a.m.
Cancellation notifications will be sent by email as well as posted on our website and Facebook and Twitter feeds.
Since many who attend TCC come from a long distance, please use your discretion about your own local conditions as to whether it is best for you to come or not. We realize that just because conditions are fine at TCC, they may not be safe where you are.